COVID Update: April 2021
Beginning March 2021 we re-opened for limited public sessions with COVID safety protocols and capacity restrictions in place. Thank you skaters for your support! March was a huge success and it was wonderful seeing our skaters again!
Our #1 goal is to keep all our skaters healthy.
That being said, be sure to read our public session requirements below before planning to skate at the Wagon Wheel.
- ***** Masks are REQUIRED when entering or moving within any public indoor space. Masks must be worn properly covering both nose and mouth. *****
- Please practice proper social distancing and stay at least 6 feet from others who are not from your household and / or COVID cohort.
- Absolutely NO child drop-offs. An adult 21 years of age or older must be present to purchase admission tickets for anyone under the age of 18. If an adult over the age of 21 is not present at the ticket window children under the age of 18 will not be allowed inside the building. Once admission tickets are purchased the adult may leave the property for appropriately aged children.
- Admission is based on first come first serve basis.
- Due to capacity restrictions admission will be charged for anyone entering the building.
- Seating is limited and time limits will be enforced at seating locations. Masks may be removed while seated and eating in the Snack Bar. Time limits strictly enforced.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE.
- Click Here to view Public Session hours and pricing.
May 2021 Private Parties: We appreciate your enthusiasm and patience with us getting our online booking system up and running.
Our May Calendar will be available to book beginning April 1st.
May 2021 Public Session: In addition to our April public session schedule of Saturday evenings and Sunday afternoons, we will be opening on Friday evening from 6pm – 9pm. The above requirements will still be in effect. *****No child drop-offs. *****
*****Masks are required when entering or moving within any public indoor space.*****